A few years ago The GEOSPATIAL Industry Underwent a Revolution, First, it was used total Station than Came GPS, Laser Scanner & even robotics too played a role in advancing it.
Today the technology which is gaining momentum in the industry is Drone technology due to its numerous benefits.
Now Professional are Adding another tool Mapping & Surveying Drones, Which Boast of quick Data Collection Excellent positional Accuracy and Safe operator Experience.
Benefits of Drone in surveying & mapping
- A traditional Ground Survey team may need a moth to maps a difficult 100-acre site. But a Mapping Drone Can complete the same task in less than half an hour.
- Surveying Roadways Floods areas or Congested cities Landscapes are perfect Assignments for Drone Technology.
- Quick Data Collection From Fields.
- Easy Completion of projects in areas that are difficult to Dangerous to access.
- Survey Grade Accuracy with less time, less manpower, and less equipment.
- Drones can fly closer to the Ground Surface and supply a much-improved resolution for areal surveying and photography.
Drones are Becoming an Industry Standard and Customers are Asking for UAV Surveying.