The “Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems – Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With the increase of GNSS-dependent military platforms, there is an increase in jamming and interference devices to counter the efficiency of such platforms. There is rapid development in jammers and that forces countries especially those with electronic warfare to either modify and modernize existing GNSS systems or develop new ones to tackle growing jamming issues.
This report provides the transforming industry of GNSS anti-jamming solutions for military applications. The report reveals the strategies behind new technology reforms of anti-jam antennas and receivers and provides market opportunities hidden in the latest technology developments.
The report discusses technology adoption patterns for new anti-jamming technologies in various military organizations across the world. The report throws light on how various countries are preparing themselves for the new norms in electronic warfare and issues of jamming electronic munitions, aircraft, and battleships.
Global Military Ant-jamming markets are starting fresh. Many platforms using conventional anti-jamming methods and algorithms will need to replace their old technologies. The change has begun and it will see an acceleration from 2024. Before that many platforms will run tests and pilot projects. Those who have already started with the tests will rule the new electronic warfare authority.
In the U.S. and Europe, emphasis is more on the precision of PNT data by developing Assured PNT solutions is a growing field of technical and operation strategy. The US is stronger on developing APNT solutions and will be supplying the technology to European allies for laboratory and field testing from 2021. Anticipating the growing tensions in the South China Sea, the U.S. is preparing a new set of satellites, ground segment and anti-jamming, APNT solutions for ground, air, and seaborne platforms. The new solutions with anti-jamming and precision PNT capacities will be integrated into over 700 platforms
The report “Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems – Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” offers a detailed analysis of the global military GNSS anti-jamming market over the next eight years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry and analyzes factors influencing demand for Military GNSS anti-jamming systems.
The report finds that global GNSS anti-jamming markets will reach US$7.55 billion through 2029 from US$2.00 billion in 2021. The major growth of the market is anticipated from 2026 when the majority of deployments of new GNSS anti-jamming technology developments will take place in GPS Operational Control System (OCX), Assured PNT and M-code enabled antenna and receivers. You can learn more about these developments inside the report.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Overview: Snapshot of the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market during 2021 – 2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending concerning regions as well as by application, types, and platforms. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like APNT devices CRPA s and M-code enabled receivers.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the space programs and anti-jam antennas and receivers and a detailed analysis of the changing war preferences of defence agencies around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present Military GNSS Anti-jamming market strength and future demand for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market platforms expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market are expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global Military GNSS Anti-jamming market industry. It provides an overview of key defence companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Global Military GNSS Anti-jamming market is projected to register a CAGR of 20.36% over 2021-2029.
- In terms of platforms, the space segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally followed by user segment and ground-control segments.
- In end-use Munitions and Airborne Military GNSS Anti-jamming, systems are anticipated to account for the leading and second largest segments in terms of expenditure over the forecast period. Maritime will follow the two.
- The ground-based Military GNSS Anti-jamming market will be the pioneer of adopting new GNSS anti-jamming technologies. It will work as a testing point for laboratory and field tests of army vehicles and handheld devices.
- Rising measures for countering intentional jamming and increased military activities in the South China Sea and Arctic Sea will increase demand for maritime Military GNSS Anti-jamming systems
- BAE Systems
- Collins Aerospace
- General Dynamics
- Hertz Systems Ltd Sp. z o. o.
- L3 Harris
- Lockheed Martin
- Mayflower Communications Company Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pfz5fu